Friday, January 6, 2012

The day so far...

Thank goodness -- no headache this morning though I feel pretty low energy which is normal for me at the beginning. Had two cups of coffee instead of three and going to shoot for one cup a day from now on.

Mentally: Feeling contemplative and ambitious.
Physically: Low energy, sluggish but not uncomfortably so.

Menu Check In:

B - I went all out this morning. Four strips of bacon, two scrambled eggs in the fat, a sausage patty, and a chunk of cream cheese. Had half a cup of orange juice. Felt uncomfortably full.

Snack - Two cups of coffee with coffee mate. Drank a glass of water.

L - Had a big ass salad with lots of turkey, greens, green onions, cheese, some pomegranate seeds, and blue cheese dressing. Glass of water.

Snack - Glass of bubbly raspberry water with Stevia.

D - I'll have some of my "everything soup" tonight. Maybe some more cream cheese possibly. I actually feel pretty hungry and it's really early for me to be eating dinner. Maybe I should have a side of beef with my soup. The turkey wasn't very filling from lunch.

No pictures today because I scarfed before thinking. Ahhh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment